- Do we offer climate control?
- Because we build our building like a house the attic space regulates the temperature better than a normal storage space so it would be similar to storing something in your garage. Don't pay the extra charge for climate control when you don't really need it.
- When can I move in?
- If there is a storage space available that meets your specific storage needs, you must complete the necessary paperwork and then you can move in any time day or night. Customer must get a code from the office during office hours and then they can move in at any time.
- How much notice needs to be given before I move out?
- All contracts are month-to-month. However, we do require a 10-day notice before you move out.
- Do I need a lock?
- As a new customer we will provide you with a complimentary lock at the time you rent a unit. We do not keep any keys to your lock. You can choose to use your own lock if you would like.
- Is insurance required?
- Insurance is NOT required but recommended. We offer insurance in our office for a monthly fee.
- What type of documentation do I need to provide in order to rent a space?
- We require a government-issued photo ID (example: driver’s license, state ID, or passport).
- How do I make a payment?
- You can pay in person, mail a check or money order or make a payment through our website. You may also sign up to have payments automatically deducted from your debit or credit card monthly.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Checks, money orders, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Do I need to sign a long-term lease?
- No, we rent on a month-to-month basis unless the customer requests otherwise.
- Do you sell boxes and storage supplies?
- No. We have partners that are local that can help you with boxes and packing supplies.
- How do I know how much storage space I will need?
- You can either use our Storage Calculator on our website or call our manager for assistance.
- Are there any items that I am NOT able to store?
- Tires, hazardous materials, liquids, explosives, flammable liquids, toxic materials and perishables. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding a specific item.
- Does there have to be someone in the office to let me through the security gates?
- No. At the time of signing you will be given your own security pass code that will allow you access to your unit 24 hours a day 7 days a week and even on holidays!
- Do you have handcarts and dollies available at your facility?
- Yes. You are welcome to use our complimentary carts to move in.